Creating Subfolders for Groups

Hi,

Is there anyway to be able to create folder with a name like "Groupe1" under \data\ and have TNI when loading to automatically use the folder name as a Group name in the Data tree ?

That way i can just drop the audit XML files right into each group (Folder) and TNI will update the tree.

Thanks in advance for your help

Rick

Would it be possible to have TNI read the XML files that are in subfolders under the "data" folder ?

That would help with grouping the files per office or other.

Isn't it the same idea that you offered in the first post? :) I think it includes this point and so will be considered for implementation.

By the way, one of the updates some time ago has added multi-selection and drag-n-drop to the network tree, so creating a group and moving a number of nodes there in current version will not take more work than creating a folder and moving a number of files in Explorer.

Isn't it the same idea that you offered in the first post? :) I think it includes this point and so will be considered for implementation.

By the way, one of the updates some time ago has added multi-selection and drag-n-drop to the network tree, so creating a group and moving a number of nodes there in current version will not take more work than creating a folder and moving a number of files in Explorer.

It is more work when you have over 3000 pc in over 65 sites and where you can find 20 pc with the same name under the same workgroup name called "Office" and they are sending you the files at almost the same time.

Sorry if i sound a bit rough, but i received that project and i ran out of aspirin at the same time. :blink: