Scheduled reporting

Hi we are using version 3.3.1 build 2282. We want to know if there is a way to get TNI to schedule a report that runs say every 8 hours and save that output somewhere. We then want to import it into MS Access so that we link it with other data? Does anyone know if its possible. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks Andy

Hello Andy,

Thanks for your message.
Unfortunately, it’s not possible to schedule report generation in the current version of Total Network Inventory. However, this request is quite popular lately. I hope that such functionality will be implemented soon.

Hello Andy,

I have done some importing of the Table reports into Access via the export to excel and import excel sheet into access. Currently they don't have an ODBC setup for the TNI database, I asked, but with a little bit of working in macros and VBA you should reduce the steps to a simple process. If you have a developer in your group they may even be able to use screen reading to automate the process further for you. (that is the way I'm going)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...