Does not show Internet Explorer version?

• 4 years later...

Hello,

We have TNI 2 installed and seem to be having the same issue described above. I have tried all different types of searches and criteria. I can confirm it only have found 2 versions of Windows Internet Explorer 8 in a fleet of 130 computers in which i know we have IE7, 8 and 9 installed.

Is there something that needs to be added to the search criteria to get this picked up on scans.

Thanks. 

Hello,

Whether Internet Explorer is displayed in the Installed Software list (taken from "Add/Remove Programs" applet) depends on both Windows version and IE version. Instead of this unreliable system we have simply added a field "Internet Explorer version" in the "Operating system" category. You can see it in "Viewer & reports" for a single computer or build a custom table report including this field in "Table reports". Don't forget to use the search possibility to find this field in the "Available fields" column in the custom report constructor window.