TNI3 CENTRALIZED STORAGE

Hello :

We have 3 sites and 3 TNI3 installations .

How can I have a central instance, that allows retrieve scanned data from the another two sites ?.

We want to integrate all sites in a central storage .

We tried to ftp data in the scan task unsuccessfully.

Is it possible to perform an scheduled backup that is able to be imported to the central storage ??

Thank you.

Albert

Hello Albert,

There are several ways of solving such a task in the current version of the program. In fact, you simply need to move the INV files gathered in one network (site) by either a copy of the program or by agents to the main TNI installation where all the information will be concentrated and displayed. You can use shared folders for this purpose (or even a Dropbox folder). In the main TNI installation, you can configure the auto-import feature so that it will gather the information from the shared folders to the main database.

>Is it possible to perform an scheduled backup that is able to be imported to the central storage ??
Unfortunately scheduled backups are not available in the current TNI version.

• 11 months later...
On 8/2/2018 at 12:34 PM, it@flamagas.com said:

If scheduled backups works (maybe in the future ) , I could catch the zipped file and FTP directly to my central site.

In actual case, I must know usps tracking all my customized folders that contains inv files. (in example, HR , Managers, Sellers , Manufacturing... )

Now I am going to test WinSCP.

Thanks for helping me.

Albe

Yeah i am gonna do the same too.

Regards,

Gabe