Licence count versus licence used

Hello,

i come here because i don't find a trick or a answer for my problem.

i use TNI from some month now , and i try to match my licence key.

here my question

exemple : i have 35 licences of visual studio

so i only can use 35 licence but for a easy use of computer and deployement in my office i use acronis true image

so in my 70 computer with the same image how can i check how many i use really because TNI scan all software installed and not really used.

I need the possiblity do find the difference for purchasing later more licence.

regards

Oliver

Hello Oliver,

If you have the Professional version of Total Network Inventory 3, you can create a license in the Software accounting tab. When creating a license for Visual Studio, you’ll need to specify the correct number of Activations per key (the Keys are mandatory option should be enabled). After, the number of activations used will be displayed in the program. When the number of activations is exceeded, the license will change its status to Non-compliant. You can find more information in our detailed documentation:
http://docs.softinventive.com/tni/user-manual/software-asset-management/license-management/creating-a-license

hello alex

thanks for your answer

can i have the possiblity with TNI to check the last time the application was lunch on a computer ?

if i deploye a UC with my acronis image with visual studio but the software was never lunch , that will be a good think for me.

with that info i can find my delta in the licence.

regards

hello alex

thanks for your answer

can i have the possiblity with TNI to check the last time the application was lunch on a computer ?

if i deploye a UC with my acronis image with visual studio but the software was never lunch , that will be a good think for me.

with that info i can find my delta in the licence.

regards

Unfortunately, the current version of TNI doesn't collect such information. Only the installation date is available.