custom fields - common fields

Hi, 

the custom fields in TNI are used for miscellaneous data like "Support date for mobile devices" in our environment.
If you click on the red "X" in the left column, the whole data record will be deleted for every asset in the store! Thats a critical issue. 
I had to restore the whole database several times because there is no confirmation dialog for that red cross. 
It's much too easy, to delete everything. It's just one click! 

Anyway I need information about where the data is stored in the background. Do I really have to restore the whole Database or is it just one system file of TNI like .folder or .storage File?

Best regards.

post-6068-0-35002200-1415789681_thumb.jpg
Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, you have to restore the whole database because custom field’s data is stored for each asset in it’s own INV-file. They are also duplicated in hidden “.folder” files, but they are used for caching only and restoring them isn’t enough.

The feature of confirmation of the delete action for custom fields will be added in the nearest update.